Updated on: 16th January 2022
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses & other security-related information used by you about our services.
- Log information: Information such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, date, and time of the request.
- Date, time, & duration of your visit
- Device’s ID and its location
- Pages you have visited
- Pop-ups/push notifications you may have seen and responded to
How do we use this information?
- We upgrade the services and platform features according to the information we gather for analytics. We share the data with the third-party vendor to book your appointment. We share the data with the vendors (with whom you book your service) so that they will be able to know who is taking the service
- We use location-related information – such as your current location, where you access the application, the places you like to go, this will help us to provide a nearby list of salons.
- Please note that a "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
- We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- No personal data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personal data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Links to other websites
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
- We take various steps & measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and disclosure. We use the latest secure server layers encryption & access control on our systems. Please do not share your TimeBachaoo login, password, and OTP details with anybody.
Purging of your Personal Data
- You may delete your TimeBachaoo account at any point in time by making such a choice in the mobile application. Once you delete your account we will no longer provide your data for external processing. However, we retain your Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed of by us.
- Transparency & Choices for users
- We enable our users to access & control the data that we collect, from their devices:
- Device permissions
- In-app settings
- In-app rating pages
Find and prevent fraud
- When you sign up on our platform for account creation or otherwise share your data with us, we may utilize it to send promotional and/or marketing collaterals/announcements to you. However, you can at any time unsubscribe from receiving such materials.
- We provide a platform to hold out a transaction (appointment booking) between salons, parlours & customers. To provide an easy appointment booking facility of the contractual commitments with the vendors (salons, parlours, and spas), we may share some personal information with the vendors to verify & authenticate your identity for delivery of the services.
Changes to our privacy notice
- We keep our privacy notice under regular review & we will place any updates on this webpage/application. This privacy notice was last updated on 16th Jaunuary 2022.
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies concerning your Personal Data, by writing to our Grievance Officer at TimeBachaoo at email@example.com